Metro Times Blowout 17 Review Part III: Motion City SoundtrackMay 20, 2014
Metro Times Blowout 17 Review Part II: Tunde Olaniran and Flint EastwoodMay 13, 2014
The second half of my first Metro Times Blowout night featured two artists that I have come to look forward to seeing live. We’ve reviewed them both before and although their music is very different, the reason I love them is the same: They put on a hell of a live show.
Since starting the blog, I’ve...
Metro Times Blowout 17 Review Part I: YUM and The HandGrenadesMay 8, 2014
When I first found out about Metro Times Blowout a few weeks ago I had to wonder how I could have missed it. A local music festival that features a long list of local bands spread over the metro-Detroit area seems like it would have been on my radar a long time ago but, alas,...
Secret Friends Fest / Silent Lions Compartments Release ShowJanuary 12, 2014
January 11, 2014: The Loving Touch, Ferndale, MI
Our new friend, Dean from Silent Lions, invited us to attend the second night of the Secret Friends Fest at The Loving Touch to celebrate the release of their new album, Compartments. Added bonus that there would be several other bands for us to check...
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Chill on the Hill 2015 Part I: Arkells, Coleman Hell, Vinyl Theatre, Beartooth, Night Riots, and Thousand Foot Krutch under Festival Reviews
- Concert Review: Flint Family BBQ Featuring Blaire Alise & the Bombshells, George Morris & the Gypsy Chorus, Monument, Monument, Joe Hertler & the Rainbow Seekers, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Grounders – Grounders under Album Reviews
- Single Review: Tim Korenich – Darlin’ under Single Reviews
- Mo Pop Festival 2016: Day 1 under Festival Reviews, Michigan Music
- Interview with The Class Acts under Interviews, Michigan Music
- Concert Review: Team Spirit, Hawthorne Heights, and Motion City Soundtrack under Concert Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews