Tag: Where Have You Been?
Concert Review: O’Brother, The Front Bottoms, and Manchester OrchestraDecember 8, 2013
Tuesday, November 19, 2013: St. Andrew’s Hall, Detroit, Michigan
Unfortunately I couldn’t make it in time to see O’Brother’s full set. They were mid-song when we walked into St. Andrew’s. The stage was awash in red light, casting the band in shadows which completely fit their sound. Dark, mysterious, a little...
Get lost in the hazy psychedelic trip that is the debut album of Hamilton, Ontario's psychedelic indie rock outfit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Album Reviews
- Album Review: The Stools – Q-Nails under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- New Discovery: DREAMERS under New Discoveries
- New Discovery: ELEL under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Graceful Closure – Rév under Album Reviews
- Single Review: Lovedrug – Cult Kid! / Ray Gun under Single Reviews
- Concert Review: X Ambassadors and Muse under Concert Reviews
- Chill on the Hill 2015 Part I: Arkells, Coleman Hell, Vinyl Theatre, Beartooth, Night Riots, and Thousand Foot Krutch under Festival Reviews
- Premiere: Valerie the Vulture – James Dean under Michigan Music, Premiere