Tag: West Virginia
Album Review: Farnsworth – Elk CityDecember 18, 2017
West Virginia duo Farnsworth are back after two long years with their newest full-length album. Like their self-titled EP, Elk City is a classic rock drenched set of songs that have the wonderful sneer of the 90’s. The album was completely tracked in three days with all the tracks recorded live in the...
Interview with Tim Browning & The WidowmakersAugust 19, 2016
I learned an important lesson this week and that’s that you should never judge a band based on where they are from or what kind of music they look like they might play. While Tim Browning & The Widowmakers’ debut LP Bad Intentions looked like it could be a straight up whiskey soaked country album on...
Album Review: The Horse Traders – I Don’t MindJune 21, 2016
Album Review: Farnsworth – Farnsworth EPAugust 17, 2015
Drawing inspiration from rock and roll’s best decades, West Virginia trio, Farnsworth, have just released their self-titled debut EP. I really do love the fuzzy post-grunge sounds of the 90’s, which combined with some 60’s and 70’s classic rock makes Farnsworth destined to be a band that I would fall in love with. The four track...
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Jessica’s Favorite Performances of 2014 under Best Of, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Tim Korenich – What A Weird Thing under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Monumentour Featuring New Politics, Paramore, and Fall Out Boy under Concert Reviews
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Interview with Big Shoals under Interviews
- Concert Review: Wayne Szalinski, Jack and the Bear, San Cristobal, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Single Review: Dead Seem Old – This Mess Won’t Make Itself under Single Reviews