Tag: West Virginia
Album Review: Farnsworth – Elk CityDecember 18, 2017
West Virginia duo Farnsworth are back after two long years with their newest full-length album. Like their self-titled EP, Elk City is a classic rock drenched set of songs that have the wonderful sneer of the 90’s. The album was completely tracked in three days with all the tracks recorded live in the...
Interview with Tim Browning & The WidowmakersAugust 19, 2016
I learned an important lesson this week and that’s that you should never judge a band based on where they are from or what kind of music they look like they might play. While Tim Browning & The Widowmakers’ debut LP Bad Intentions looked like it could be a straight up whiskey soaked country album on...
Album Review: The Horse Traders – I Don’t MindJune 21, 2016
Album Review: Farnsworth – Farnsworth EPAugust 17, 2015
Drawing inspiration from rock and roll’s best decades, West Virginia trio, Farnsworth, have just released their self-titled debut EP. I really do love the fuzzy post-grunge sounds of the 90’s, which combined with some 60’s and 70’s classic rock makes Farnsworth destined to be a band that I would fall in love with. The four track...
- Single Review: Ghost Town Remedy – Super Glue under Single Reviews
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Album Review: AØK – Waves under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Ghost Town Remedy – Caffeine Dreams under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Connie Constance – In the Grass under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Crepes – Cold Summers EP under Album Reviews
- Album Review: The Flats – Auburn in the Everlast under Album Reviews
- Chill on the Hill 2015 Part I: Arkells, Coleman Hell, Vinyl Theatre, Beartooth, Night Riots, and Thousand Foot Krutch under Festival Reviews
- New Discovery: DREAMERS under New Discoveries