Tag: West Riverfront Park
Mo Pop Festival 2015 Part IV: Wild Child, The Front Bottoms, Saint Motel, Jessica Hernandez & the Deltas, and Modest MouseAugust 4, 2015
It was hard to believe that the day was going by so quickly and although I felt pretty tired, I was pretty pumped to see what the last few bands had to offer. I had yet to be disappointed by any bands and the back half of day two was a nice mix of acts...
Mo Pop Festival 2015 Part III: ELEL, Sonny & the Sunsets, Dreamers, GIVERS, In The Valley Below, and Viet CongAugust 3, 2015
It was already hotter outside than the previous day had been when I got to the line at West Riverfront Park on day two of Mo Pop 2015. Due to Passion Pit canceling, the set times had been pushed back giving me a time to sleep in which was great appreciated after the previous day....
Mo Pop Festival 2015 Part II: Coasts, King Tuff, James Bay, Atlas Genius, and Iron & Wine feat. Ben BridwellAugust 2, 2015
As much as I loved the first part of my Saturday at Mo Pop, I was particularly excited to see the bands that packed the last half. There were a few that I had been waiting to see for some time and had missed because of one reason or another. After snagging another bottle of...
Mo Pop Festival 2015 Part I: George Morris, Coin, Ryley Walker, Ex Cops, and Natalie PrassAugust 1, 2015
Last year Mo Pop Festival was one of my favorite events. It was my first experience at an all day music festival and there were so many bands that I was excited to see live that it was truly a perfect day for me. This year along with a venue change to downtown Detroit, the...
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Chill on the Hill 2014 Part III: Bad Religion, A Day to Remember, and The Offspring under Festival Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Team Spirit, Hawthorne Heights, and Motion City Soundtrack under Concert Reviews
- Concert Review: Wayne Szalinski, Jack and the Bear, San Cristobal, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Chill on the Hill 2015 Part I: Arkells, Coleman Hell, Vinyl Theatre, Beartooth, Night Riots, and Thousand Foot Krutch under Festival Reviews
- Interview with The Lake Effects under Interviews, Michigan Music
- Concert Review: Silent Lions, Flint Eastwood, and Stepdad under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries