Tag: United Kingdom
Album Review: Connie Constance – In the GrassNovember 23, 2015
Album Review: Coasts – A Rush of Blood EPDecember 1, 2014
Despite only just releasing their second EP, A Rush of Blood, today, Coasts are already poised to be the breakout band of 2015. The Bristol based five some has already secured spots for both Coachella and Lollapalooza for 2015 as well as securing a spot opening for Bad Suns during the North American...
Album Review: Fanfarlo – Let’s Go ExtinctFebruary 12, 2014
Fanfarlo worked collectively with sound engineer David Wrench in North Wales, producing a philosophical album that explores human existence and evolution. Let’s Go Extinct is a well thought-out, themed album that you should listen to while you’re stargazing, in the middle of a field, imagining the livelihood of our universe. Fanfarlo’s mastermind, Simon...
Concert Review: Bastille and GrizfolkJanuary 21, 2014
January 19, 2014: The Royal Oak Music Theatre, Royal Oak, Michigan
Grizfolk, a band from Los Angeles and Stockholm (currently residing in California), opened for BΔSTILLE. I listened to their single “The Struggle” before the concert, but other than that I hadn’t heard of them. They’re a drum led alt-folk band that has...
- Album Review: Morning Bear – Take Flight under Album Reviews
- Album Review: DREAMERS – This Album Does Not Exist under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Dream Chief – Movement EP under Album Reviews
- Single Review: The Lighthouse and the Whaler – I Want To Feel Alive under Single Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Manwomanchild – Awkward Island under Album Reviews
- Album Review: WET MATH – Echo under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Golden EP under Album Reviews