Concert Preview: Secret Friends Fest 2016January 4, 2016
Album Review: Grounders – GroundersMay 30, 2015
It seems that lately there has been quite the insurgence of chillwave bands in the last few years that are following in the footsteps of bands like Tame Impala and Neon Indian. Dreamy, lo-fi beach ready tunes are filling up the radio and it’s easy for many of those bands to start to blend together. Enter...
Concert Review: Alvvays and The DecemberistsMarch 31, 2015
Album Review: Bahamas – Bahamas is AfieAugust 28, 2014
Bahamas’ newest release, Bahamas is Afie, may be the closest that any album has ever gotten to actual seduction. I could feel myself melting from the first note of opening track “Waves” and suddenly I found myself swooning over every melody and gentle lilt of Afie Jurvanen’s voice. I fell in love.
While Bahamas is Afie sounds like...
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: United Affair, Tunde Olaniran, and Hollow & Akimbo under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Concert Review: Flint Family BBQ Featuring Blaire Alise & the Bombshells, George Morris & the Gypsy Chorus, Monument, Monument, Joe Hertler & the Rainbow Seekers, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Concert Preview: Secret Friends Fest 2016 under Concert Previews, Michigan Music
- Concert Review: DL Rossi, Mike Mains & the Branches, The Hounds Below, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: DREAMERS – This Album Does Not Exist under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Monumentour Featuring New Politics, Paramore, and Fall Out Boy under Concert Reviews
- Album Review: Creature Comfort – Echoes & Relics under Album Reviews