Tag: Tokyo Police Club
Jessica’s Favorite Performances of 2014December 23, 2014
It was a bit harder this year to really narrow down my top performances. I saw 114 different bands in 2014 (thanks mostly to a couple of great festivals) so you can see why it might have been a bit of a task to narrow it down to just 10 like I did last year. I...
Mo Pop Festival 2014 Part IV: Tokyo Police Club, The Neighbourhood, and Lord HuronAugust 1, 2014
We were finally into the last leg of the Festival and I couldn’t believe how quickly it had gone by. I was so elated to have gotten to see so many great bands perform and still so excited for the last batch. So with some pizza and water, we re-energized and prepared to close out...
Album Review: Tokyo Police Club – ForcefieldMarch 21, 2014
It wasn’t surprising that the internet began to buzz with excitement when Tokyo Police Club released a mysterious picture indicating that there was a really good chance that new music was on its way. Being a fan of the band and having waited four years, I was very...
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Chill on the Hill 2014 Part III: Bad Religion, A Day to Remember, and The Offspring under Festival Reviews
- Single Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Single Reviews
- Mo Pop Festival 2014 Part III: Cold War Kids, Bad Suns, and Trampled By Turtles under Festival Reviews
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Concert Review: Team Spirit, Hawthorne Heights, and Motion City Soundtrack under Concert Reviews
- Secret Friends Fest / Silent Lions Compartments Release Show under Festival Reviews, Michigan Music
- Single Review: Tim Korenich – Darlin’ under Single Reviews