Tag: The Used
2016 Wrap UpDecember 31, 2016
If you’ve been paying attention to UBL at all this year I’m sure you’ve noticed the lack of posts. Personally, I don’t think I’ve ever had as rough a year as 2016 and I’ll be happy to see it go. Unfortunately one of the first things that happens when I’m really down is that I...
Album Review: Tim Browning & The Widowmakers – Bad IntentionsAugust 17, 2016
Honestly, I was a bit hesitant to listen to Tim Browning & The Widowmakers’ debut LP, Bad Intentions after checking them out online. I expected to get some twangy country tunes that I would probably only be able to get through a few tracks of before turning off. Thankfully, Tim Browning & The Widowmakers’ sound...
Album Review: NOside – RapidisassemblySeptember 14, 2015
Every year as soon as August hits I begin to crave fall. I love a good flannel or hoodie, some pumpkin pie, and, for some strange reason, rock and emo music. Maybe it’s the memories of walking around the campus of my old alma mater, Grand Valley State University, while the leaves were changing, headphones firmly...
Chill on the Hill 2014 Part II: Portugal. The Man, Sycamour, Grouplove, and The BotsSeptember 18, 2014
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Golden EP under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Mr. Phylzzz – Sound Like Everybody Else under Album Reviews
- Album Review: AØK – Waves under Album Reviews, Michigan Music