Tag: The Offspring
Jessica’s Favorite Performances of 2015December 28, 2015
2015 was not an easy year which means that UBL took a backseat. I reviewed a lot less albums and attended half as many shows as last year. While I missed some concerts that I would have loved to see, I did get to see a lot of bands that have been on my concert bucket...
Jessica’s Favorite Performances of 2014December 23, 2014
It was a bit harder this year to really narrow down my top performances. I saw 114 different bands in 2014 (thanks mostly to a couple of great festivals) so you can see why it might have been a bit of a task to narrow it down to just 10 like I did last year. I...
Chill on the Hill 2014 Part III: Bad Religion, A Day to Remember, and The OffspringSeptember 19, 2014
It was finally time for the three headlining acts to start their sets and the amphitheater had filled to the maximum capacity in preparation. First up was Bad Religion and from their first song I found myself wondering ‘why haven’t I been listening to these guys before this?’ I’ve heard of...
Get lost in the hazy psychedelic trip that is the debut album of Hamilton, Ontario's psychedelic indie rock outfit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Interview with Today Junior under Interviews
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Album Review: The Stools - Q-Nails under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- Interview with DL Rossi under Interviews, Michigan Music
- Concert Review: Tigers Jaw, New Found Glory, and Yellowcard under Concert Reviews
- Album Review: Parade of Lights - Feeling Electric under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: First Aid Kit under Concert Reviews
- Single Review: Silversun Pickups - Nightlight under Single Reviews
- Interview with Five Hundredth Year under Interviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Parade of Lights - Golden EP under Album Reviews