Tag: The Neighbourhood
Jessica’s Favorite Performances of 2014December 23, 2014
It was a bit harder this year to really narrow down my top performances. I saw 114 different bands in 2014 (thanks mostly to a couple of great festivals) so you can see why it might have been a bit of a task to narrow it down to just 10 like I did last year. I...
Mo Pop Festival 2014 Part IV: Tokyo Police Club, The Neighbourhood, and Lord HuronAugust 1, 2014
We were finally into the last leg of the Festival and I couldn’t believe how quickly it had gone by. I was so elated to have gotten to see so many great bands perform and still so excited for the last batch. So with some pizza and water, we re-energized and prepared to close out...
Jaci’s Top Performances of 2013December 18, 2013
Let me start off by saying how difficult this was. I saw thirty-two bands this year, picking my top ten performances was hard. Ranking them? Even harder.
#10: Three-Eleven – July 7, 2013 | DTE Energy Music Theatre | Clarkston, MI
I’ve loved 311 since I was in high school and still hadn’t seen them live; I...
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: United Affair, Tunde Olaniran, and Hollow & Akimbo under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Single Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Single Reviews
- Album Review: Bahamas – Bahamas is Afie under Album Reviews
- Chill on the Hill 2014 Part I: Bristol Street, Sleeper Agent, and My Goodness under Festival Reviews, Michigan Music
- New Discovery: Alexander Lynch under Michigan Music, New Discoveries
- New Discovery: Hozier under New Discoveries