Tag: The Fray
Album Review: Dinner And A Suit – Stay EPOctober 7, 2014
Jumping off the momentum of their 2012 album, Since Our Departure, Dinner and a Suit have been touring basically non-stop ever since. Stay was written on the road and the theme of wandering can definitely be heard throughout the EP’s 4 tracks. Working with producer Paul Moak (Lovedrug, The Weeks) in their home...
Album Review: The Fray – HeliosFebruary 28, 2014
The Fray, a quartet from Denver, created by schoolmates Issac Slade and Joe King in 2002, drops their fourth album Helios. Their debut album, How to Save a Life, went double platinum and their first two singles were in the top ten charts around the world becoming an overnight success. Both “Over My Head...
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: United Affair, Tunde Olaniran, and Hollow & Akimbo under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Album Review: DREAMERS – This Album Does Not Exist under Album Reviews
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Jessica’s Favorite Performances of 2014 under Best Of, Michigan Music
- Concert Review: Flint Family BBQ Featuring Blaire Alise & the Bombshells, George Morris & the Gypsy Chorus, Monument, Monument, Joe Hertler & the Rainbow Seekers, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Creature Comfort – Echoes & Relics under Album Reviews
- Interview with The Class Acts under Interviews, Michigan Music
- New Discovery: Alexander Lynch under Michigan Music, New Discoveries