Tag: The Black Keys
Jessica’s Favorite Albums of 2015December 30, 2015
It’s been a rough year personally for me and one of the things that suffered the most was UBL. I didn’t attend as many concerts and found myself unable to muster the motivation to listen to new music on the regular. When it finally came to compiling a list of my favorite albums of the...
New Discovery: FrazerSeptember 24, 2015
Album Review: Neulore – Animal EvolveOctober 13, 2014
I first stumbled across the Nashville based duo, Neulore, in 2010 with their Apples & Eve EP. I thought it was a great introduction to the band and couldn’t wait to hear more. Fast forward to present day, and Neulore is finally releasing their debut full length album, Animal Evolve and it was definitely well...
Chill on the Hill 2014 Part II: Portugal. The Man, Sycamour, Grouplove, and The BotsSeptember 18, 2014
Chill on the Hill 2014 Part I: Bristol Street, Sleeper Agent, and My GoodnessSeptember 17, 2014
Chill on the Hill may be part of the reason I got the worst sinus infection of my life but I have to say that it was worth it. Two days filled with bands that I had been waiting years to see along with some surprises. There were a few things that I wasn’t happy...
Interview with The Class ActsAugust 26, 2014
In my constant search for new music it’s nice to have a band kind of fall into your lap. Kalamazoo indie rock foursome, The Class Acts, contacted us about possibly reviewing their new EP, Plus One. I gave the EP a listen and then gave it another listen and then just one more before getting back...
New Discovery: HozierJune 3, 2014
It’s very rare that someone can recommend a new band that I haven’t heard of before. I was discussing new music with my friend, Marianne, when she mentioned a new musician she had discovered as one of Amazon’s free tracks. I checked out the Irish singer/songwriter and fell in love almost instantly. Now, only a few weeks...
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Jessica’s Favorite Performances of 2014 under Best Of, Michigan Music
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Concert Review: Monumentour Featuring New Politics, Paramore, and Fall Out Boy under Concert Reviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Mo Pop Festival 2014 Part III: Cold War Kids, Bad Suns, and Trampled By Turtles under Festival Reviews
- Interview with Big Shoals under Interviews
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Single Review: Dead Seem Old – This Mess Won’t Make Itself under Single Reviews
- Album Review: Mountain Babies – Existence of Resistance under Album Reviews, Michigan Music