Tag: Surf Rock
New Discovery: The Beach BatsAugust 21, 2019
If you’ve ever wondered what it might sound like if Jim Morrison, Tom Waits, and Jimmy Buffet got together for a psychedelic beach party, do I have a band for you. Hailing from the great white north, Hamilton, Ontario’s The Beach Bats just released their debut album, Last Resort this past spring....
Interview with Today JuniorMay 11, 2018
Spring seems to have finally sprung which means summer is just around the corner and with it a stream of tracks vying to be the quintessential track of the summer. I submit for your consideration Boston trio Today Junior’s latest release, Single Forever. The band’s newest LP is stacked with 10 fuzzy surf rock...
Album Review: Leggy – DangJanuary 23, 2016
Lately I’ve been in need of some motivation, something to grab me and kick me into overdrive. Thankfully, up and coming garage rock trio Leggy just released a new EP that is dripping with sweet saccharine pop hiding beneath surf rock infused punk that’ll have you up and dancing like a go-go dancer on...
Concert Preview: Secret Friends Fest 2016January 4, 2016
Sorry, no Tweets were found.
- New Discovery: The Beach Bats under New Discoveries
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Album Review: The Stools – Q-Nails under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- Concert Review: Silent Lions and Reignwolf under Concert Reviews
- Premiere: Valerie the Vulture – James Dean under Michigan Music, Premiere
- Album Review: Bad Suns – Language & Perspective under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Neulore – Animal Evolve under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: X Ambassadors and Muse under Concert Reviews
- New Discovery: Knox Hamilton under New Discoveries
- Concert Review: Monumentour Featuring New Politics, Paramore, and Fall Out Boy under Concert Reviews