Album Review: Rival Summers – UndeniableApril 11, 2016
I’ve been patiently awaiting the arrival of Rival Summers’ new album ever since seeing them play Fusion Shows’ Eighth Birthday Show back in January. Although it’s felt like a long wait their new album couldn’t have come at a better time. The last few months have been rough ones making it hard...
Concert Review: Mikky Ekko and Alt-JNovember 12, 2014
November 10, 2014: The Fillmore, Detroit
Alt-J have made a permanent spot in my favorite band list over the last 2 years. No matter what current new release I’m falling in love with, I always seem to find my way back to An Awesome Wave. Their new release, This Is All Yours, has also made...
Album Review: Dinner And A Suit – Stay EPOctober 7, 2014
Jumping off the momentum of their 2012 album, Since Our Departure, Dinner and a Suit have been touring basically non-stop ever since. Stay was written on the road and the theme of wandering can definitely be heard throughout the EP’s 4 tracks. Working with producer Paul Moak (Lovedrug, The Weeks) in their home...
Sorry, no Tweets were found.
- Album Review: The Stools – Q-Nails under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- Premiere: Valerie the Vulture – James Dean under Michigan Music, Premiere
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Crepes – Cold Summers EP under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Bahamas – Bahamas is Afie under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Big Shoals – Hard Lessons under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Monumentour Featuring New Politics, Paramore, and Fall Out Boy under Concert Reviews
- Single Review: Ghost Town Remedy – Super Glue under Single Reviews
- Album Review: Graceful Closure – Rév under Album Reviews