Tag: St. Andrew’s Hall
Mo Pop Festival 2015 Part II: Coasts, King Tuff, James Bay, Atlas Genius, and Iron & Wine feat. Ben BridwellAugust 2, 2015
As much as I loved the first part of my Saturday at Mo Pop, I was particularly excited to see the bands that packed the last half. There were a few that I had been waiting to see for some time and had missed because of one reason or another. After snagging another bottle of...
Concert Review: First Aid KitJuly 31, 2015
July 29, 2015: Saint Andrew’s Hall, Detroit
It was very strange this year not to be at the place that I have spent my last 8 birthdays at but going to the Traverse City Film Festival just didn’t work out for us this year what with our upcoming wedding and spending in Christmas in Florida with...
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Passenger – Whispers under Album Reviews
- Album Review: WET MATH – Echo under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Lovedrug – NOTIONS under Album Reviews
- Chill on the Hill 2015 Part I: Arkells, Coleman Hell, Vinyl Theatre, Beartooth, Night Riots, and Thousand Foot Krutch under Festival Reviews
- Concert Review: United Affair, Tunde Olaniran, and Hollow & Akimbo under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Interview with The Class Acts under Interviews, Michigan Music
- Concert Review: Gavin James and Kodaline under Concert Reviews