Jessica’s Top 14 Albums of 2014December 31, 2014
I can definitively say that this year’s year end album post is much harder than last year’s. I listened to more music and there were quite a few albums I didn’t even get to that I wanted to. It took weeks of listening and re-listening to get the list below but I’m pretty happy with what I...
Chill on the Hill 2014 Part IV: Hollow & Akimbo, Kyng, The Orwells, and SkatersSeptember 20, 2014
Concert Review: United Affair, Tunde Olaniran, and Hollow & AkimboAugust 23, 2014
July 25, 2014: The Blind Pig, Ann Arbor
I’d like to start out by apologizing for this being so late! I’m usually quick to get concert reviews done, but my life has been a small bundle of chaos lately with no real downtime to spend on any side projects. With that said, lets get right to...
Album Review: Hollow & Akimbo – Hollow & AkimboFebruary 16, 2014
Ann Arbor based duo Hollow & Akimbo‘s self-titled album is mindfully crafted in a way that requires multiples listens to hear every intricate texture layered perfectly over the album’s 10 tracks. Childhood friends Jonathan Visger and Brian Konicek have worked together before as part of the band Mason Proper...
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Passenger – Whispers under Album Reviews
- Album Review: WET MATH – Echo under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: United Affair, Tunde Olaniran, and Hollow & Akimbo under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Concert Review: Gavin James and Kodaline under Concert Reviews
- Single Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Single Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Interview with Dream Chief under Interviews