Tag: Secret Friends Fest
Interview with LeggyJanuary 20, 2016
I first discovered Cincinnati’s self-described swoon punk trio, Leggy, a few weeks ago when I wrote up a preview of this year’s Secret Friend’s Fest. I was instantly hooked to their punk infused with surf rock and sweet pop sounds. Thankfully for me, their new ep, Dang, was days away from releasing....
Concert Preview: Secret Friends Fest 2016January 4, 2016
Album Review: Odd Hours – norepinephrine + dopamineJuly 19, 2015
Album Review: Tart – These Are Not Love SongsJuly 10, 2015
Jessica’s Favorite Performances of 2014December 23, 2014
It was a bit harder this year to really narrow down my top performances. I saw 114 different bands in 2014 (thanks mostly to a couple of great festivals) so you can see why it might have been a bit of a task to narrow it down to just 10 like I did last year. I...
Secret Friends Fest / Silent Lions Compartments Release ShowJanuary 12, 2014
January 11, 2014: The Loving Touch, Ferndale, MI
Our new friend, Dean from Silent Lions, invited us to attend the second night of the Secret Friends Fest at The Loving Touch to celebrate the release of their new album, Compartments. Added bonus that there would be several other bands for us to check...
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: United Affair, Tunde Olaniran, and Hollow & Akimbo under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Mo Pop Festival 2014 Part III: Cold War Kids, Bad Suns, and Trampled By Turtles under Festival Reviews
- Concert Review: Wayne Szalinski, Jack and the Bear, San Cristobal, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Golden EP under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: DL Rossi, Mike Mains & the Branches, The Hounds Below, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Mr. Phylzzz – Sound Like Everybody Else under Album Reviews
- Single Review: Tim Korenich – Darlin’ under Single Reviews