Interview with Jack KnightMay 27, 2018
Hailing from the small, northern California town of Chico, Jack Knight has harnessed influences ranging from Led Zeppelin to Neutral Milk Hotel and infused them with fuzzy guitars and witty lyrics on his debut LP, Some for Jack, Some for Jesus. There’s an air of familiarity the first time you listen through the album like when...
Chill on the Hill 2014 Part I: Bristol Street, Sleeper Agent, and My GoodnessSeptember 17, 2014
Chill on the Hill may be part of the reason I got the worst sinus infection of my life but I have to say that it was worth it. Two days filled with bands that I had been waiting years to see along with some surprises. There were a few things that I wasn’t happy...
Album Review: Noah Gundersen – LedgesFebruary 21, 2014
- Metro Times Blowout 17 Review Part III: Motion City Soundtrack under Festival Reviews
- Album Review: Bad Suns – Language & Perspective under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Concert Preview: Secret Friends Fest 2016 under Concert Previews, Michigan Music
- Single Review: Dead Seem Old – This Mess Won’t Make Itself under Single Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Interview with Jack Knight under Interviews
- Silent Lions – Runnin’ Me Down Video & Interview with Matt Klein under Interviews
- New Discovery: The Beach Bats under New Discoveries