Interview with Jack KnightMay 27, 2018
Hailing from the small, northern California town of Chico, Jack Knight has harnessed influences ranging from Led Zeppelin to Neutral Milk Hotel and infused them with fuzzy guitars and witty lyrics on his debut LP, Some for Jack, Some for Jesus. There’s an air of familiarity the first time you listen through the album like when...
Mo Pop Festival 2016: Day 1August 9, 2016
I’m going to be honest, the last thing I wanted to do when I woke up the Saturday of Mo Pop was get up and go sit out in the heat all day. I had been dreading the day all week after the temps rose back up to unbearable. That doesn’t even factor in the...
- Single Review: Ghost Town Remedy – Super Glue under Single Reviews
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Album Review: AØK – Waves under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Ghost Town Remedy – Caffeine Dreams under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Connie Constance – In the Grass under Album Reviews
- New Discovery: DREAMERS under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Hot Mulligan – Honest & Cunning under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: The Flats – Auburn in the Everlast under Album Reviews
- Chill on the Hill 2015 Part I: Arkells, Coleman Hell, Vinyl Theatre, Beartooth, Night Riots, and Thousand Foot Krutch under Festival Reviews