Album Review: All Is Well – I Swear SomedaySeptember 5, 2017
Grand Rapids melodic post-rock quintet All Is Well use their first full-length LP to explore the depths of mental health issues, reaching beyond the genre’s tendencies and exploring a vast sonic landscape that’s quite impressive especially for a first album. I Swear Someday was written at a time of transition for the members of...
Album Review: Salt Creek – Where Strangers GoJune 21, 2017
Things have been non-stop for Lincoln, Nebraska quintet Salt Creek since their inception just over a year ago. After releasing a two-song demo and music video the band took to the road making fans across the Midwest. The guys took a brief break to record their debut EP, Where Strangers Go, which managed to make...
Album Review: Prawn – KingfisherAugust 14, 2014
Every year, just after my annual trip to Traverse City for the Film Festival, I start to really crave autumn. Maybe it’s all the back to school ads, or because of the wonderful fall like weather we experienced here for a few days, but I’ve really started to ache for the cooler weather and beautiful...
- Concert Review: United Affair, Tunde Olaniran, and Hollow & Akimbo under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Bahamas – Bahamas is Afie under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Flint Family BBQ Featuring Blaire Alise & the Bombshells, George Morris & the Gypsy Chorus, Monument, Monument, Joe Hertler & the Rainbow Seekers, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Mo Pop Festival 2014 Part III: Cold War Kids, Bad Suns, and Trampled By Turtles under Festival Reviews
- New Discovery: Alexander Lynch under Michigan Music, New Discoveries
- Interview with Dream Chief under Interviews
- Album Review: Morning Bear – Take Flight under Album Reviews