Album Review: All Is Well – I Swear SomedaySeptember 5, 2017
Grand Rapids melodic post-rock quintet All Is Well use their first full-length LP to explore the depths of mental health issues, reaching beyond the genre’s tendencies and exploring a vast sonic landscape that’s quite impressive especially for a first album. I Swear Someday was written at a time of transition for the members of...
Album Review: Salt Creek – Where Strangers GoJune 21, 2017
Things have been non-stop for Lincoln, Nebraska quintet Salt Creek since their inception just over a year ago. After releasing a two-song demo and music video the band took to the road making fans across the Midwest. The guys took a brief break to record their debut EP, Where Strangers Go, which managed to make...
Album Review: Prawn – KingfisherAugust 14, 2014
Every year, just after my annual trip to Traverse City for the Film Festival, I start to really crave autumn. Maybe it’s all the back to school ads, or because of the wonderful fall like weather we experienced here for a few days, but I’ve really started to ache for the cooler weather and beautiful...
- Single Review: Ghost Town Remedy – Super Glue under Single Reviews
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Album Review: AØK – Waves under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Ghost Town Remedy – Caffeine Dreams under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Connie Constance – In the Grass under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Hot Mulligan – Honest & Cunning under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- Chill on the Hill 2015 Part I: Arkells, Coleman Hell, Vinyl Theatre, Beartooth, Night Riots, and Thousand Foot Krutch under Festival Reviews
- New Discovery: DREAMERS under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Bad Suns – Language & Perspective under Album Reviews