Album Review: Sea Caves – Bright ForestFebruary 1, 2016
My time spent in the Pacific Northwest is pretty limited and by limited I mean that the only outside parts of the region were seen through windows of the plane and car as I prepared for my friend’s wedding. What I do remember from that short weekend was the beautiful landscapes and scenery I got a...
New Discovery: HarveyJanuary 26, 2016
Jessica’s Favorite Performances of 2015December 28, 2015
2015 was not an easy year which means that UBL took a backseat. I reviewed a lot less albums and attended half as many shows as last year. While I missed some concerts that I would have loved to see, I did get to see a lot of bands that have been on my concert bucket...
Album Review: Blitzen Trapper – VIIJanuary 8, 2014
I ran across the title track off Blitzen Trapper’s album Furr last night, which caught my ears. However, I noticed that they had just released VII in December (thanks last.fm).
Blitzen Trapper is a folk/rock sextet formed in Portland, Oregon. Throughout the album you can definitely hear their alt-country tone. While I am not...
Sorry, no Tweets were found.
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Premiere: Valerie the Vulture – James Dean under Michigan Music, Premiere
- Album Review: The Stools – Q-Nails under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Arkells, Jamie N Commons, & X Ambassadors under Concert Reviews
- Single Review: Silversun Pickups – Nightlight under Single Reviews
- New Discovery: The Beach Bats under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Bad Suns – Language & Perspective under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: X Ambassadors and Muse under Concert Reviews
- Single Review: Ghost Town Remedy – Super Glue under Single Reviews