Album Review: The Flats – Auburn in the EverlastJanuary 5, 2017
Album Review: Equipment – ChumpNovember 27, 2016
Admittedly, I’ve never been the most ambitious person. I’m pretty happy in my current existence but every once in a while I can’t help but wonder what I could have been had I my early twenties living up to my full potential. It’s rare that my mind drifts to these thoughts but it becomes hard...
Single Review: Basic Cable Preachers – Tomorrow’s GoneAugust 31, 2016
Album Review: Rival Summers – UndeniableApril 11, 2016
I’ve been patiently awaiting the arrival of Rival Summers’ new album ever since seeing them play Fusion Shows’ Eighth Birthday Show back in January. Although it’s felt like a long wait their new album couldn’t have come at a better time. The last few months have been rough ones making it hard...
Album Review: You Me At Six – Cavalier YouthJanuary 28, 2014
The quintet’s fourth studio album does a complete 180 from the sinister, tough sound of their last album, Sinners Never Sleep. You Me At Six took the safe road and didn’t really experiment with their sound, but that won’t deter their fans from listening. You Me At Six tells a poignant story exploring life’s...
Concert Review: Silent Lions, Flint Eastwood, and StepdadDecember 8, 2013
Friday, November 15, 2013: The Blind Pig, Ann Arbor, Michigan
On November 14th I was notified that Stepdad was coming back into town. After regretting not seeing them earlier in the year—they toured through Michigan quite a bit—I was stoked! Immediately I contacted my partner in crime, Jessica, and told her we had to go. Ironically,...
Get lost in the hazy psychedelic trip that is the debut album of Hamilton, Ontario's psychedelic indie rock outfit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Interview with Today Junior under Interviews
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Album Review: The Stools - Q-Nails under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- Interview with DL Rossi under Interviews, Michigan Music
- Concert Review: Tigers Jaw, New Found Glory, and Yellowcard under Concert Reviews
- Album Review: Parade of Lights - Feeling Electric under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: First Aid Kit under Concert Reviews
- Single Review: Silversun Pickups - Nightlight under Single Reviews
- Interview with Five Hundredth Year under Interviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Parade of Lights - Golden EP under Album Reviews