Album Review: Resilient – How to PeachNovember 7, 2017
It seems that the only music that sates me lately is the thrashing alternative and grunge rock of the 90’s. While I haven’t minded blasting my old favorites, I couldn’t help but start to feel like I need something new to throw into the mix. Thankfully I stumbled across Philly quartet Resilient’s...
Album Review: Moñecho – Past Waters/Fever LivesDecember 15, 2015
Williamsport, Pennsylvania native, Matthew Serra, blends numerous musical genres to create a debut album that will challenge you to categorize his music as anything other than ethereally beautiful. Serra, who performs under the moniker Moñecho (pronounced moh-NYEH-koh), put the album together with only the help of one mastering engineer. Every instrument and vocal you hear...
Concert Review: Tigers Jaw, New Found Glory, and YellowcardNovember 8, 2015
November 5, 2015: Saint Andrew’s Hall, Detroit
There’s nothing like a show that’s filled to the brim with nostalgia and excited fans to help lift your spirits and remind you why you enjoy going to concerts in the first place. It’s been a rough year concert wise, mostly because I just seem to have no energy...
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Single Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Single Reviews
- Concert Review: Team Spirit, Hawthorne Heights, and Motion City Soundtrack under Concert Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: DL Rossi, Mike Mains & the Branches, The Hounds Below, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Concert Review: Wayne Szalinski, Jack and the Bear, San Cristobal, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Interview with Jack Knight under Interviews
- Album Review: Mike Mains & the Branches – Calm Down, Everything is Fine under Album Reviews, Michigan Music