Album Review: Resilient – How to PeachNovember 7, 2017
It seems that the only music that sates me lately is the thrashing alternative and grunge rock of the 90’s. While I haven’t minded blasting my old favorites, I couldn’t help but start to feel like I need something new to throw into the mix. Thankfully I stumbled across Philly quartet Resilient’s...
Album Review: Moñecho – Past Waters/Fever LivesDecember 15, 2015
Williamsport, Pennsylvania native, Matthew Serra, blends numerous musical genres to create a debut album that will challenge you to categorize his music as anything other than ethereally beautiful. Serra, who performs under the moniker Moñecho (pronounced moh-NYEH-koh), put the album together with only the help of one mastering engineer. Every instrument and vocal you hear...
Concert Review: Tigers Jaw, New Found Glory, and YellowcardNovember 8, 2015
November 5, 2015: Saint Andrew’s Hall, Detroit
There’s nothing like a show that’s filled to the brim with nostalgia and excited fans to help lift your spirits and remind you why you enjoy going to concerts in the first place. It’s been a rough year concert wise, mostly because I just seem to have no energy...
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Album Reviews
- Interview with Tim Browning & The Widowmakers under Interviews
- Interview with Five Hundredth Year under Interviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Stu Larsen, The Once, and Passenger under Concert Reviews
- Album Review: The Stools – Q-Nails under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- New Discovery: Knox Hamilton under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Bad Suns – Language & Perspective under Album Reviews