Album Review: Resilient – How to PeachNovember 7, 2017
It seems that the only music that sates me lately is the thrashing alternative and grunge rock of the 90’s. While I haven’t minded blasting my old favorites, I couldn’t help but start to feel like I need something new to throw into the mix. Thankfully I stumbled across Philly quartet Resilient’s...
Album Review: Moñecho – Past Waters/Fever LivesDecember 15, 2015
Williamsport, Pennsylvania native, Matthew Serra, blends numerous musical genres to create a debut album that will challenge you to categorize his music as anything other than ethereally beautiful. Serra, who performs under the moniker Moñecho (pronounced moh-NYEH-koh), put the album together with only the help of one mastering engineer. Every instrument and vocal you hear...
Concert Review: Tigers Jaw, New Found Glory, and YellowcardNovember 8, 2015
November 5, 2015: Saint Andrew’s Hall, Detroit
There’s nothing like a show that’s filled to the brim with nostalgia and excited fans to help lift your spirits and remind you why you enjoy going to concerts in the first place. It’s been a rough year concert wise, mostly because I just seem to have no energy...
- Album Review: Morning Bear – Take Flight under Album Reviews
- Album Review: DREAMERS – This Album Does Not Exist under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Dream Chief – Movement EP under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Manwomanchild – Awkward Island under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Golden EP under Album Reviews
- Interview with Jack Swing under Interviews
- Single Review: The Lighthouse and the Whaler – I Want To Feel Alive under Single Reviews
- Album Review: WET MATH – Echo under Album Reviews