Concert Review: Stu Larsen, The Once, and PassengerAugust 20, 2014
August 17, 2014: The Fillmore, Detroit
In need of an August concert and more recently finding myself obsessed with Passenger, I decided his first Detroit show was a must. Unfortunately there was also a One Direction concert in town so maneuvering through the streets of Detroit and finding reasonably priced parking was made a bit more...
Album Review: Passenger – WhispersJune 23, 2014
Mike Rosenberg, the British mastermind behind Passenger, has been captivating audiences around the globe since his folk-pop smash hit “Let Her Go”. Rosenberg sold over 4 million copies of his debut album, All The Little Lights, worldwide. His disarming honesty and passion for music resonates throughout both of his albums and his delicate, raspy...
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Chill on the Hill 2015 Part I: Arkells, Coleman Hell, Vinyl Theatre, Beartooth, Night Riots, and Thousand Foot Krutch under Festival Reviews
- Concert Review: Flint Family BBQ Featuring Blaire Alise & the Bombshells, George Morris & the Gypsy Chorus, Monument, Monument, Joe Hertler & the Rainbow Seekers, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Grounders – Grounders under Album Reviews
- Single Review: Tim Korenich – Darlin’ under Single Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Creature Comfort – Echoes & Relics under Album Reviews
- Mo Pop Festival 2016: Day 1 under Festival Reviews, Michigan Music
- Interview with The Class Acts under Interviews, Michigan Music