Single Review: Ghost Town Remedy – Super GlueFebruary 28, 2019
Album Review: Ghost Town Remedy – Caffeine DreamsOctober 3, 2017
Album Review: Creature Comfort – Echoes & RelicsMay 3, 2016
Now that I’ve settled back into my little corner of the internet I’ve been able to put some time into discovering new music again and I’ve found the perfect band to get me back into the swing of things. Nashville foursome, Creature Comfort, craft a fun and carefree set of songs on their new...
Album Review: Lovedrug – NOTIONSSeptember 5, 2015
New Discovery: FleurieAugust 21, 2015
I was skeptical about checking out the new Scream MTV show but as an avid fan of the original franchise and just a horror lover in general I decided to give it a shot. It’s not amazing but I’m enjoying the ride so far and looking forward to see what else the show has to offer. What...
Mo Pop Festival 2015 Part I: George Morris, Coin, Ryley Walker, Ex Cops, and Natalie PrassAugust 1, 2015
Last year Mo Pop Festival was one of my favorite events. It was my first experience at an all day music festival and there were so many bands that I was excited to see live that it was truly a perfect day for me. This year along with a venue change to downtown Detroit, the...
New Discovery: ELELJanuary 15, 2015
Mid-way through January and I’m already craving spring and summer and we haven’t even gotten that much snow yet. Thankfully there’s “40 Watt”, a great summer track from up-and-coming Nashville 8-piece, ELEL. I know what you’re thinking, holy band members, but even with a packed roster, ELEL’s sound is never overwrought...
Album Review: Neulore – Animal EvolveOctober 13, 2014
I first stumbled across the Nashville based duo, Neulore, in 2010 with their Apples & Eve EP. I thought it was a great introduction to the band and couldn’t wait to hear more. Fast forward to present day, and Neulore is finally releasing their debut full length album, Animal Evolve and it was definitely well...
Album Review: Dinner And A Suit – Stay EPOctober 7, 2014
Jumping off the momentum of their 2012 album, Since Our Departure, Dinner and a Suit have been touring basically non-stop ever since. Stay was written on the road and the theme of wandering can definitely be heard throughout the EP’s 4 tracks. Working with producer Paul Moak (Lovedrug, The Weeks) in their home...
Mo Pop Festival 2014 Part II: Wild Cub, J Roddy Waltson & the Business, and Hundred WatersJuly 21, 2014
The next three bands are the ones that I knew the least about and therefore were on the bottom of my Mo Pop Festival priority list. I know that seeing a band live can often sway me into at least appreciating them more and I was looking forward to getting to know these bands more...
Get lost in the hazy psychedelic trip that is the debut album of Hamilton, Ontario's psychedelic indie rock outfit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Album Review: WET MATH – Echo under Album Reviews
- New Discovery: Alexander Lynch under Michigan Music, New Discoveries
- Concert Review: Wayne Szalinski and The Soil And The Sun under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Moñecho – Past Waters/Fever Lives under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Mountain Babies – Existence of Resistance under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- Concert Review: Wayne Szalinski, Jack and the Bear, San Cristobal, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Jaci’s Top 13 Albums of 2013 under Best Of
- Album Review: The Flats – Auburn in the Everlast under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Fusion Shows 6th Birthday feat. The Wild, You Blew It!, Kevin Devine, and The Front Bottoms under Concert Reviews
- Album Review: American Authors – Oh, What a Life under Album Reviews