2016 Wrap UpDecember 31, 2016
If you’ve been paying attention to UBL at all this year I’m sure you’ve noticed the lack of posts. Personally, I don’t think I’ve ever had as rough a year as 2016 and I’ll be happy to see it go. Unfortunately one of the first things that happens when I’m really down is that I...
Concert Review: X Ambassadors and MuseJanuary 15, 2016
January 14, 2016: Joe Louis Arena, Detroit
This concert was probably my most anticipated concert ever. I’ve been a Muse fan for a long time which makes it very strange that I had never seen them in concert. Ever since they announced the release of their newest album, Drones, I’ve been on the look out...
New Discovery: Saint RaymondJune 26, 2014
I was enjoying a small BBQ with my boyfriend, our mutual friend, and her son when “Everything She Wants” played over our bluetooth speaker. I quickly ran inside to check Pandora and make sure I made note of who was singing so that I could check him out when I had more time. As someone...
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Flint Family BBQ Featuring Blaire Alise & the Bombshells, George Morris & the Gypsy Chorus, Monument, Monument, Joe Hertler & the Rainbow Seekers, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Interview with The Lake Effects under Interviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Grounders – Grounders under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Team Spirit, Hawthorne Heights, and Motion City Soundtrack under Concert Reviews
- Single Review: Tim Korenich – Darlin’ under Single Reviews
- Chill on the Hill 2015 Part I: Arkells, Coleman Hell, Vinyl Theatre, Beartooth, Night Riots, and Thousand Foot Krutch under Festival Reviews
- Concert Review: Monumentour Featuring New Politics, Paramore, and Fall Out Boy under Concert Reviews