Tag: Mo Pop Festival 2014
Mo Pop Festival 2014 Part V: Young the Giant and City and ColourAugust 4, 2014
Mo Pop Festival 2014 Part IV: Tokyo Police Club, The Neighbourhood, and Lord HuronAugust 1, 2014
We were finally into the last leg of the Festival and I couldn’t believe how quickly it had gone by. I was so elated to have gotten to see so many great bands perform and still so excited for the last batch. So with some pizza and water, we re-energized and prepared to close out...
Mo Pop Festival 2014 Part III: Cold War Kids, Bad Suns, and Trampled By TurtlesJuly 25, 2014
Mo Pop Festival 2014 Part II: Wild Cub, J Roddy Waltson & the Business, and Hundred WatersJuly 21, 2014
The next three bands are the ones that I knew the least about and therefore were on the bottom of my Mo Pop Festival priority list. I know that seeing a band live can often sway me into at least appreciating them more and I was looking forward to getting to know these bands more...
Mo Pop Festival 2014 Part I: Flint Eastwood, MisterWives, and Bear HandsJuly 18, 2014
I knew as soon as I saw the list of bands that would be playing this year’s Mo Pop Festival that there was no way that I couldn’t go. With a great mixture of bands that I had wanted to see for years and newer bands that had just recently made my concert wishlist, I...
- Album Review: Morning Bear – Take Flight under Album Reviews
- Album Review: DREAMERS – This Album Does Not Exist under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Dream Chief – Movement EP under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Manwomanchild – Awkward Island under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Golden EP under Album Reviews
- Interview with Jack Swing under Interviews
- Single Review: The Lighthouse and the Whaler – I Want To Feel Alive under Single Reviews
- Album Review: WET MATH – Echo under Album Reviews