Tag: Mo Pop 2015
Mo Pop Festival 2015 Part IV: Wild Child, The Front Bottoms, Saint Motel, Jessica Hernandez & the Deltas, and Modest MouseAugust 4, 2015
It was hard to believe that the day was going by so quickly and although I felt pretty tired, I was pretty pumped to see what the last few bands had to offer. I had yet to be disappointed by any bands and the back half of day two was a nice mix of acts...
Mo Pop Festival 2015 Part III: ELEL, Sonny & the Sunsets, Dreamers, GIVERS, In The Valley Below, and Viet CongAugust 3, 2015
It was already hotter outside than the previous day had been when I got to the line at West Riverfront Park on day two of Mo Pop 2015. Due to Passion Pit canceling, the set times had been pushed back giving me a time to sleep in which was great appreciated after the previous day....
Mo Pop Festival 2015 Part II: Coasts, King Tuff, James Bay, Atlas Genius, and Iron & Wine feat. Ben BridwellAugust 2, 2015
As much as I loved the first part of my Saturday at Mo Pop, I was particularly excited to see the bands that packed the last half. There were a few that I had been waiting to see for some time and had missed because of one reason or another. After snagging another bottle of...
Mo Pop Festival 2015 Part I: George Morris, Coin, Ryley Walker, Ex Cops, and Natalie PrassAugust 1, 2015
Last year Mo Pop Festival was one of my favorite events. It was my first experience at an all day music festival and there were so many bands that I was excited to see live that it was truly a perfect day for me. This year along with a venue change to downtown Detroit, the...
Get lost in the hazy psychedelic trip that is the debut album of Hamilton, Ontario's psychedelic indie rock outfit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Concert Review: Wayne Szalinski and The Soil And The Sun under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Concert Review: The Wind + The Wave, Night Terrors of 1927, and The Colourist under Concert Reviews
- Album Review: Morning Bear – Take Flight under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Bad Suns – Language & Perspective under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: X Ambassadors and Muse under Concert Reviews
- Mo Pop Festival 2014 Part II: Wild Cub, J Roddy Waltson & the Business, and Hundred Waters under Festival Reviews
- Interview with The Happy Alright under Interviews
- Concert Review: DL Rossi, Mike Mains & the Branches, The Hounds Below, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Single Review: Tim Korenich – Darlin’ under Single Reviews
- Concert Review: Tigers Jaw, New Found Glory, and Yellowcard under Concert Reviews