Tag: Mike Heil
Chill on the Hill 2015 Part III: Five Hundredth Year, Kaleido, The Struts, Civil Twilight, Robert DeLong, and The Glorious SonsOctober 5, 2015
I felt like I was still defrosting from day one of Chill on the Hill when we arrived at the venue for day two. Thankfully it was already significantly warmer and the sun was shining brightly. I was still feeling that concert high from the previous day and was excited to see what...
Interview with Five Hundredth YearSeptember 17, 2015
One of the best things about the annual Chill on the Hill Festival that local radio station 89X throws every years it that there are always some talented acts out of Michigan that make the bill. The station also hosts a competition to let one up and coming Detroit band kick off day two of...
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Chill on the Hill 2014 Part III: Bad Religion, A Day to Remember, and The Offspring under Festival Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Team Spirit, Hawthorne Heights, and Motion City Soundtrack under Concert Reviews
- Concert Review: Wayne Szalinski, Jack and the Bear, San Cristobal, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Chill on the Hill 2015 Part I: Arkells, Coleman Hell, Vinyl Theatre, Beartooth, Night Riots, and Thousand Foot Krutch under Festival Reviews
- Interview with The Lake Effects under Interviews, Michigan Music
- Concert Review: Silent Lions, Flint Eastwood, and Stepdad under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries