Interview with Jack SwingJuly 2, 2019
Fuzz rock Pittsburgh quartet Jack Swing just released a new EP, Supermoon, stacked with energetic tracks that will ensure your summer is fueled by pure rock. Lead singer Isaiah Ross cut his teeth in the hardcore scene before forming Jack Swing. While Jack Swing’s music is mostly infused with classic rock, hard...
Album Review: DREAMERS – This Album Does Not ExistAugust 6, 2016
New Discovery: ELELJanuary 15, 2015
Mid-way through January and I’m already craving spring and summer and we haven’t even gotten that much snow yet. Thankfully there’s “40 Watt”, a great summer track from up-and-coming Nashville 8-piece, ELEL. I know what you’re thinking, holy band members, but even with a packed roster, ELEL’s sound is never overwrought...
Album Review: The Griswolds – Be ImpressiveAugust 31, 2014
Six Months, One Week, and six days, that’s how long it’s been from the day I first pledged to make The Griswolds first full-length album happen to when it finally appeared in my inbox. Now looking back at all the pledges I’ve made on PledgeMusic, it wasn’t the longest I waited for a pay off...
- Jessica’s Favorite Performances of 2014 under Best Of, Michigan Music
- Mo Pop Festival 2014 Part III: Cold War Kids, Bad Suns, and Trampled By Turtles under Festival Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Wayne Szalinski, Jack and the Bear, San Cristobal, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Interview with Dream Chief under Interviews
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- New Discovery: The Beach Bats under New Discoveries
- Single Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Single Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: First Aid Kit under Concert Reviews