Tag: Metro Times Blowout 17
Jessica’s Favorite Performances of 2014December 23, 2014
It was a bit harder this year to really narrow down my top performances. I saw 114 different bands in 2014 (thanks mostly to a couple of great festivals) so you can see why it might have been a bit of a task to narrow it down to just 10 like I did last year. I...
Metro Times Blowout 17 Review Part III: Motion City SoundtrackMay 20, 2014
Metro Times Blowout 17 Review Part II: Tunde Olaniran and Flint EastwoodMay 13, 2014
The second half of my first Metro Times Blowout night featured two artists that I have come to look forward to seeing live. We’ve reviewed them both before and although their music is very different, the reason I love them is the same: They put on a hell of a live show.
Since starting the blog, I’ve...
Metro Times Blowout 17 Review Part I: YUM and The HandGrenadesMay 8, 2014
When I first found out about Metro Times Blowout a few weeks ago I had to wonder how I could have missed it. A local music festival that features a long list of local bands spread over the metro-Detroit area seems like it would have been on my radar a long time ago but, alas,...
Sorry, no Tweets were found.
- Interview with Today Junior under Interviews
- Interview with DL Rossi under Interviews, Michigan Music
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Interview with Five Hundredth Year under Interviews, Michigan Music
- Concert Review: Tigers Jaw, New Found Glory, and Yellowcard under Concert Reviews
- Album Review: Parade of Lights - Golden EP under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Bahamas - Bahamas is Afie under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Parade of Lights - Feeling Electric under Album Reviews
- Chill on the Hill 2015 Part I: Arkells, Coleman Hell, Vinyl Theatre, Beartooth, Night Riots, and Thousand Foot Krutch under Festival Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party - Everything's Bad under Album Reviews