Concert Review: We Are the City, Eisley, and CopelandNovember 19, 2015
November 14, 2015: The Crofoot, Pontiac
Eisley has been one of my favorite bands for quite some time now. While I’ve always been a fan, it was the release of their album, The Valley, that cemented their place among my all time favorite bands of all time making their live show a must see whenever...
Album Review: Merriment – SwayApril 8, 2014
It seems like the youngest members of the DuPree brood, Christie and Collin, were destined to be in the music business. With their mother being a vocalist, their father a band manager, and their four older siblings and cousin comprising Eisley, it only made sense that the duo would eventually venture into the family business.
Concert Review: Merriment, Sherri Dupree-Bemis, Matt Pryor, Perma, And Max BemisDecember 12, 2013
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Golden EP under Album Reviews
- New Discovery: Alexander Lynch under Michigan Music, New Discoveries
- Album Review: DREAMERS – This Album Does Not Exist under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: United Affair, Tunde Olaniran, and Hollow & Akimbo under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Single Review: Dead Seem Old – This Mess Won’t Make Itself under Single Reviews
- Album Review: Bahamas – Bahamas is Afie under Album Reviews
- Jessica’s Favorite Performances of 2014 under Best Of, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Single Review: Tim Korenich – Darlin’ under Single Reviews
- Album Review: AØK – Waves under Album Reviews, Michigan Music