Concert Review: We Are the City, Eisley, and CopelandNovember 19, 2015
November 14, 2015: The Crofoot, Pontiac
Eisley has been one of my favorite bands for quite some time now. While I’ve always been a fan, it was the release of their album, The Valley, that cemented their place among my all time favorite bands of all time making their live show a must see whenever...
Album Review: Merriment – SwayApril 8, 2014
It seems like the youngest members of the DuPree brood, Christie and Collin, were destined to be in the music business. With their mother being a vocalist, their father a band manager, and their four older siblings and cousin comprising Eisley, it only made sense that the duo would eventually venture into the family business.
Concert Review: Merriment, Sherri Dupree-Bemis, Matt Pryor, Perma, And Max BemisDecember 12, 2013
- Album Review: DREAMERS – This Album Does Not Exist under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Morning Bear – Take Flight under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Dream Chief – Movement EP under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Manwomanchild – Awkward Island under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Golden EP under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Single Review: The Lighthouse and the Whaler – I Want To Feel Alive under Single Reviews
- Interview with Jack Swing under Interviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Album Review: WET MATH – Echo under Album Reviews