Concert Review: We Are the City, Eisley, and CopelandNovember 19, 2015
November 14, 2015: The Crofoot, Pontiac
Eisley has been one of my favorite bands for quite some time now. While I’ve always been a fan, it was the release of their album, The Valley, that cemented their place among my all time favorite bands of all time making their live show a must see whenever...
Album Review: Merriment – SwayApril 8, 2014
It seems like the youngest members of the DuPree brood, Christie and Collin, were destined to be in the music business. With their mother being a vocalist, their father a band manager, and their four older siblings and cousin comprising Eisley, it only made sense that the duo would eventually venture into the family business.
Concert Review: Merriment, Sherri Dupree-Bemis, Matt Pryor, Perma, And Max BemisDecember 12, 2013
December 5, 2013: The Shelter, Detroit, Michigan
You would think that Collin and Christie DuPree, aka Merriment, would be nervous just two shows into their tour. It can’t be easy opening up for veteran performers Matt Pryor (The Get Up Kids,...
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Chill on the Hill 2014 Part III: Bad Religion, A Day to Remember, and The Offspring under Festival Reviews
- Single Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Single Reviews
- Mo Pop Festival 2014 Part III: Cold War Kids, Bad Suns, and Trampled By Turtles under Festival Reviews
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Concert Review: Team Spirit, Hawthorne Heights, and Motion City Soundtrack under Concert Reviews
- Secret Friends Fest / Silent Lions Compartments Release Show under Festival Reviews, Michigan Music
- Single Review: Tim Korenich – Darlin’ under Single Reviews