Tag: Matt Pryor
Michigander Releases Live in Chicago EPFebruary 10, 2017
It’s always great to see your favorite local bands start to make a name for themselves. Michigander first popped onto my radar a couple of years ago while perusing Real Feels’ website for some new music to fall in love with. I listened to the three tracks that were posted on...
Album Review: Old Best Friend – Living AloneJuly 7, 2015
I’ve been stuck in a bit of a music rut lately, relying mostly on old favorites rather than new albums to get me through my days (as you can probably tell by the lack of content here lately). I just haven’t been in the mood for new music, searching instead for the emotional connection that my...
Concert Review: Merriment, Sherri Dupree-Bemis, Matt Pryor, Perma, And Max BemisDecember 12, 2013
December 5, 2013: The Shelter, Detroit, Michigan
You would think that Collin and Christie DuPree, aka Merriment, would be nervous just two shows into their tour. It can’t be easy opening up for veteran performers Matt Pryor (The Get Up Kids,...
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Chill on the Hill 2014 Part III: Bad Religion, A Day to Remember, and The Offspring under Festival Reviews
- Single Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Single Reviews
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Single Review: Tim Korenich – Darlin’ under Single Reviews
- Interview with DL Rossi under Interviews, Michigan Music
- Secret Friends Fest / Silent Lions Compartments Release Show under Festival Reviews, Michigan Music
- Mo Pop Festival 2016: Day 2 under Festival Reviews