Album Review: American Authors – Oh, What a LifeMarch 13, 2014
American Authors began their journey together in 2012, after they all became friends at Boston’s Berklee College of Music in Massachusetts. Together the quartet relocated to Brooklyn, New York and began writing songs about the highs and lows of life, working on their first full-length album Oh, What a Life. The official single “Best...
Album Review: Jeremy Messersmith – Heart MurmursFebruary 7, 2014
Love is a topic covered over and over again in music but never with as much depth and precision as on Jeremy Messersmith’s fourth LP, Heart Murmurs. It’s a look at love from numerous angles and perspectives which helps create a beautifully crafted and well rounded album. Jeremy’s signature baroque and folk sounds are...
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Single Review: Silversun Pickups – Nightlight under Single Reviews
- Concert Review: Tigers Jaw, New Found Glory, and Yellowcard under Concert Reviews
- Concert Review: Monumentour Featuring New Politics, Paramore, and Fall Out Boy under Concert Reviews
- Album Review: The Griswolds – Be Impressive under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Hot Mulligan – Honest & Cunning under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Marching Band – So Much Imagine under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Bad Suns – Language & Perspective under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Connie Constance – In the Grass under Album Reviews