Album Review: American Authors – Oh, What a LifeMarch 13, 2014
American Authors began their journey together in 2012, after they all became friends at Boston’s Berklee College of Music in Massachusetts. Together the quartet relocated to Brooklyn, New York and began writing songs about the highs and lows of life, working on their first full-length album Oh, What a Life. The official single “Best...
Album Review: Jeremy Messersmith – Heart MurmursFebruary 7, 2014
Love is a topic covered over and over again in music but never with as much depth and precision as on Jeremy Messersmith’s fourth LP, Heart Murmurs. It’s a look at love from numerous angles and perspectives which helps create a beautifully crafted and well rounded album. Jeremy’s signature baroque and folk sounds are...
- Interview with Jack Swing under Interviews
- Album Review: The Stools – Q-Nails under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Bahamas – Bahamas is Afie under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Crepes – Cold Summers EP under Album Reviews
- Single Review: Silversun Pickups – Nightlight under Single Reviews
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Album Reviews
- Mo Pop Festival 2015 Part I: George Morris, Coin, Ryley Walker, Ex Cops, and Natalie Prass under Festival Reviews
- Interview with Benjamin Patrick of Akron Recording Company under Interviews