Album Review: American Authors – Oh, What a LifeMarch 13, 2014
American Authors began their journey together in 2012, after they all became friends at Boston’s Berklee College of Music in Massachusetts. Together the quartet relocated to Brooklyn, New York and began writing songs about the highs and lows of life, working on their first full-length album Oh, What a Life. The official single “Best...
Album Review: Jeremy Messersmith – Heart MurmursFebruary 7, 2014
Love is a topic covered over and over again in music but never with as much depth and precision as on Jeremy Messersmith’s fourth LP, Heart Murmurs. It’s a look at love from numerous angles and perspectives which helps create a beautifully crafted and well rounded album. Jeremy’s signature baroque and folk sounds are...
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Passenger – Whispers under Album Reviews
- Album Review: WET MATH – Echo under Album Reviews
- Chill on the Hill 2015 Part I: Arkells, Coleman Hell, Vinyl Theatre, Beartooth, Night Riots, and Thousand Foot Krutch under Festival Reviews
- Concert Review: United Affair, Tunde Olaniran, and Hollow & Akimbo under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Concert Review: Gavin James and Kodaline under Concert Reviews
- Single Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Single Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews