Album Review: American Authors – Oh, What a LifeMarch 13, 2014
American Authors began their journey together in 2012, after they all became friends at Boston’s Berklee College of Music in Massachusetts. Together the quartet relocated to Brooklyn, New York and began writing songs about the highs and lows of life, working on their first full-length album Oh, What a Life. The official single “Best...
Album Review: Jeremy Messersmith – Heart MurmursFebruary 7, 2014
Love is a topic covered over and over again in music but never with as much depth and precision as on Jeremy Messersmith’s fourth LP, Heart Murmurs. It’s a look at love from numerous angles and perspectives which helps create a beautifully crafted and well rounded album. Jeremy’s signature baroque and folk sounds are...
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Single Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Single Reviews
- Concert Review: Team Spirit, Hawthorne Heights, and Motion City Soundtrack under Concert Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: DL Rossi, Mike Mains & the Branches, The Hounds Below, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Concert Review: Wayne Szalinski, Jack and the Bear, San Cristobal, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Interview with Jack Knight under Interviews
- Album Review: Mike Mains & the Branches – Calm Down, Everything is Fine under Album Reviews, Michigan Music