Tag: Led Zeppelin
Interview with Jack KnightMay 27, 2018
Hailing from the small, northern California town of Chico, Jack Knight has harnessed influences ranging from Led Zeppelin to Neutral Milk Hotel and infused them with fuzzy guitars and witty lyrics on his debut LP, Some for Jack, Some for Jesus. There’s an air of familiarity the first time you listen through the album like when...
Album Review: Lemon Sky – DosMarch 30, 2016
Adult life has been kicking my butt recently, so much so that I’ve had little time for anything but work and adulting like a pro on my off time which means I’ve fallen behind on new releases. Thankfully, things seem to have settled down a bit and I’m finally finding pockets of time to spend...
New Discovery: Eilidh McKellarNovember 9, 2014
Scotland’s own Eilidh McKellar has a musical talent beyond her mere 20 years of age. Her debut album Delta Devil Dreams draws inspiration from some of the best classic rock acts including Humble Pie, Eric Clapton, and Led Zeppelin, while adding a touch of blues thanks to McKellar’s soulful croon and guitar chops. McKellar has been playing...
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Stu Larsen, The Once, and Passenger under Concert Reviews
- New Discovery: DREAMERS under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Marching Band – So Much Imagine under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Bad Suns – Language & Perspective under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Golden EP under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Lung – All the King’s Horses under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Hot Mulligan – Honest & Cunning under Album Reviews, Michigan Music