Tag: Led Zeppelin
Interview with Jack KnightMay 27, 2018
Hailing from the small, northern California town of Chico, Jack Knight has harnessed influences ranging from Led Zeppelin to Neutral Milk Hotel and infused them with fuzzy guitars and witty lyrics on his debut LP, Some for Jack, Some for Jesus. There’s an air of familiarity the first time you listen through the album like when...
Album Review: Lemon Sky – DosMarch 30, 2016
Adult life has been kicking my butt recently, so much so that I’ve had little time for anything but work and adulting like a pro on my off time which means I’ve fallen behind on new releases. Thankfully, things seem to have settled down a bit and I’m finally finding pockets of time to spend...
New Discovery: Eilidh McKellarNovember 9, 2014
Scotland’s own Eilidh McKellar has a musical talent beyond her mere 20 years of age. Her debut album Delta Devil Dreams draws inspiration from some of the best classic rock acts including Humble Pie, Eric Clapton, and Led Zeppelin, while adding a touch of blues thanks to McKellar’s soulful croon and guitar chops. McKellar has been playing...
- Jessica’s Favorite Performances of 2014 under Best Of, Michigan Music
- Mo Pop Festival 2014 Part III: Cold War Kids, Bad Suns, and Trampled By Turtles under Festival Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Wayne Szalinski, Jack and the Bear, San Cristobal, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Interview with Dream Chief under Interviews
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- New Discovery: The Beach Bats under New Discoveries
- Single Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Single Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: First Aid Kit under Concert Reviews