Tag: Led Zeppelin
Interview with Jack KnightMay 27, 2018
Hailing from the small, northern California town of Chico, Jack Knight has harnessed influences ranging from Led Zeppelin to Neutral Milk Hotel and infused them with fuzzy guitars and witty lyrics on his debut LP, Some for Jack, Some for Jesus. There’s an air of familiarity the first time you listen through the album like when...
Album Review: Lemon Sky – DosMarch 30, 2016
Adult life has been kicking my butt recently, so much so that I’ve had little time for anything but work and adulting like a pro on my off time which means I’ve fallen behind on new releases. Thankfully, things seem to have settled down a bit and I’m finally finding pockets of time to spend...
New Discovery: Eilidh McKellarNovember 9, 2014
Scotland’s own Eilidh McKellar has a musical talent beyond her mere 20 years of age. Her debut album Delta Devil Dreams draws inspiration from some of the best classic rock acts including Humble Pie, Eric Clapton, and Led Zeppelin, while adding a touch of blues thanks to McKellar’s soulful croon and guitar chops. McKellar has been playing...
- Concert Review: United Affair, Tunde Olaniran, and Hollow & Akimbo under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Mo Pop Festival 2014 Part III: Cold War Kids, Bad Suns, and Trampled By Turtles under Festival Reviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Flint Family BBQ Featuring Blaire Alise & the Bombshells, George Morris & the Gypsy Chorus, Monument, Monument, Joe Hertler & the Rainbow Seekers, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Morning Bear – Take Flight under Album Reviews
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Single Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Single Reviews
- Interview with Dream Chief under Interviews
- Album Review: Bahamas – Bahamas is Afie under Album Reviews