Tag: Led Zeppelin
Interview with Jack KnightMay 27, 2018
Hailing from the small, northern California town of Chico, Jack Knight has harnessed influences ranging from Led Zeppelin to Neutral Milk Hotel and infused them with fuzzy guitars and witty lyrics on his debut LP, Some for Jack, Some for Jesus. There’s an air of familiarity the first time you listen through the album like when...
Album Review: Lemon Sky – DosMarch 30, 2016
Adult life has been kicking my butt recently, so much so that I’ve had little time for anything but work and adulting like a pro on my off time which means I’ve fallen behind on new releases. Thankfully, things seem to have settled down a bit and I’m finally finding pockets of time to spend...
New Discovery: Eilidh McKellarNovember 9, 2014
Scotland’s own Eilidh McKellar has a musical talent beyond her mere 20 years of age. Her debut album Delta Devil Dreams draws inspiration from some of the best classic rock acts including Humble Pie, Eric Clapton, and Led Zeppelin, while adding a touch of blues thanks to McKellar’s soulful croon and guitar chops. McKellar has been playing...
- Interview with Jack Knight under Interviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- New Discovery: The Beach Bats under New Discoveries
- Silent Lions – Runnin’ Me Down Video & Interview with Matt Klein under Interviews
- Album Review: Bad Suns – Language & Perspective under Album Reviews
- Concert Preview: Secret Friends Fest 2016 under Concert Previews, Michigan Music
- Single Review: Dead Seem Old – This Mess Won’t Make Itself under Single Reviews