Interview with The Lake EffectsJanuary 31, 2017
Concert Review: Gavin James and KodalineApril 22, 2015
April 15, 2015: Saint Andrew’s Hall, Detroit
It’s been a busy week which means while I’ve gotten a chance to listen to Kodaline’s new album, Coming Up For Air, I haven’t been able to really listen to it. Granted, it came out the day before I saw their show which means I didn’t have much time, but...
New Discovery: HozierJune 3, 2014
It’s very rare that someone can recommend a new band that I haven’t heard of before. I was discussing new music with my friend, Marianne, when she mentioned a new musician she had discovered as one of Amazon’s free tracks. I checked out the Irish singer/songwriter and fell in love almost instantly. Now, only a few weeks...
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: United Affair, Tunde Olaniran, and Hollow & Akimbo under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Jessica’s Favorite Performances of 2014 under Best Of, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Bahamas – Bahamas is Afie under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Astronauts – Four Songs EP under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Wayne Szalinski, Jack and the Bear, San Cristobal, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Single Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Single Reviews
- Interview with Dream Chief under Interviews