Interview with The Lake EffectsJanuary 31, 2017
Concert Review: Gavin James and KodalineApril 22, 2015
April 15, 2015: Saint Andrew’s Hall, Detroit
It’s been a busy week which means while I’ve gotten a chance to listen to Kodaline’s new album, Coming Up For Air, I haven’t been able to really listen to it. Granted, it came out the day before I saw their show which means I didn’t have much time, but...
New Discovery: HozierJune 3, 2014
It’s very rare that someone can recommend a new band that I haven’t heard of before. I was discussing new music with my friend, Marianne, when she mentioned a new musician she had discovered as one of Amazon’s free tracks. I checked out the Irish singer/songwriter and fell in love almost instantly. Now, only a few weeks...
Sorry, no Tweets were found.
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Album Reviews
- Album Review: The Stools – Q-Nails under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Golden EP under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Tigers Jaw, New Found Glory, and Yellowcard under Concert Reviews
- Interview with Five Hundredth Year under Interviews, Michigan Music
- Chill on the Hill 2015 Part I: Arkells, Coleman Hell, Vinyl Theatre, Beartooth, Night Riots, and Thousand Foot Krutch under Festival Reviews
- Concert Review: First Aid Kit under Concert Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- New Discovery: DREAMERS under New Discoveries