Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – HomeFebruary 9, 2018
It’s been about two and a half years since I first stumbled across the little emo gem of an EP, Everything’s Bad, from Kingston, New York quartet Kyle & The Pity Party. I remember being exceptionally impressed with the way the band mixed various genres cohesively, making them accessible to...
Album Review: New Politicians – RemissionSeptember 11, 2015
Album Review: Shark Tape – MarathonSeptember 8, 2015
Philadelphia trio, Shark Tape, has been slowly building buzz over the past few years. Garnering a steady flow of fans with two EPs, Shark Tape and Eyes on You, back in 2012, the Philly band is on the brink of a mainstream explosion. With the release of Marathon, which started production in 2013 with the help of...
- Album Review: DREAMERS – This Album Does Not Exist under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: United Affair, Tunde Olaniran, and Hollow & Akimbo under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Golden EP under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: DL Rossi, Mike Mains & the Branches, The Hounds Below, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Single Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Single Reviews
- Album Review: Jeremy Messersmith – Heart Murmurs under Album Reviews
- New Discovery: Alexander Lynch under Michigan Music, New Discoveries