Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – HomeFebruary 9, 2018
It’s been about two and a half years since I first stumbled across the little emo gem of an EP, Everything’s Bad, from Kingston, New York quartet Kyle & The Pity Party. I remember being exceptionally impressed with the way the band mixed various genres cohesively, making them accessible to...
Album Review: New Politicians – RemissionSeptember 11, 2015
Album Review: Shark Tape – MarathonSeptember 8, 2015
Philadelphia trio, Shark Tape, has been slowly building buzz over the past few years. Garnering a steady flow of fans with two EPs, Shark Tape and Eyes on You, back in 2012, the Philly band is on the brink of a mainstream explosion. With the release of Marathon, which started production in 2013 with the help of...
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Stu Larsen, The Once, and Passenger under Concert Reviews
- New Discovery: DREAMERS under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Marching Band – So Much Imagine under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Bad Suns – Language & Perspective under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Golden EP under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Lung – All the King’s Horses under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Hot Mulligan – Honest & Cunning under Album Reviews, Michigan Music