Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – HomeFebruary 9, 2018
It’s been about two and a half years since I first stumbled across the little emo gem of an EP, Everything’s Bad, from Kingston, New York quartet Kyle & The Pity Party. I remember being exceptionally impressed with the way the band mixed various genres cohesively, making them accessible to...
Album Review: New Politicians – RemissionSeptember 11, 2015
Album Review: Shark Tape – MarathonSeptember 8, 2015
Philadelphia trio, Shark Tape, has been slowly building buzz over the past few years. Garnering a steady flow of fans with two EPs, Shark Tape and Eyes on You, back in 2012, the Philly band is on the brink of a mainstream explosion. With the release of Marathon, which started production in 2013 with the help of...
- Single Review: Ghost Town Remedy – Super Glue under Single Reviews
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Album Review: AØK – Waves under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Ghost Town Remedy – Caffeine Dreams under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Connie Constance – In the Grass under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Hot Mulligan – Honest & Cunning under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- Chill on the Hill 2015 Part I: Arkells, Coleman Hell, Vinyl Theatre, Beartooth, Night Riots, and Thousand Foot Krutch under Festival Reviews
- New Discovery: DREAMERS under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Bad Suns – Language & Perspective under Album Reviews