Album Review: All Is Well – I Swear SomedaySeptember 5, 2017
Grand Rapids melodic post-rock quintet All Is Well use their first full-length LP to explore the depths of mental health issues, reaching beyond the genre’s tendencies and exploring a vast sonic landscape that’s quite impressive especially for a first album. I Swear Someday was written at a time of transition for the members of...
Sorry, no Tweets were found.
- Album Review: WET MATH – Echo under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Moñecho – Past Waters/Fever Lives under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Mountain Babies – Existence of Resistance under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- New Discovery: Alexander Lynch under Michigan Music, New Discoveries
- Concert Review: Wayne Szalinski and The Soil And The Sun under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Concert Review: Wayne Szalinski, Jack and the Bear, San Cristobal, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Single Review: Lovedrug – Cult Kid! / Ray Gun under Single Reviews
- Concert Review: So Long, Farewell Tour Part II featuring Motion City Soundtrack under Concert Previews
- Mo Pop Festival 2014 Part II: Wild Cub, J Roddy Waltson & the Business, and Hundred Waters under Festival Reviews
- Jaci’s Top 13 Albums of 2013 under Best Of