Tag: I Want To Be Your One Night Stand
Jessica’s Top 14 Albums of 2014December 31, 2014
I can definitively say that this year’s year end album post is much harder than last year’s. I listened to more music and there were quite a few albums I didn’t even get to that I wanted to. It took weeks of listening and re-listening to get the list below but I’m pretty happy with what I...
Concert Review: Big Scary and Jeremy MessersmithJune 10, 2014
June 3, 2014: The Pike Room, Pontiac
The chance to see Jeremy Messersmith twice in one year was definitely something I couldn’t pass up. His newest album, Heart Murmurs, is still holding on strong as one of my favorite albums of the year and I knew seeing it...
Album Review: Jeremy Messersmith – Heart MurmursFebruary 7, 2014
Love is a topic covered over and over again in music but never with as much depth and precision as on Jeremy Messersmith’s fourth LP, Heart Murmurs. It’s a look at love from numerous angles and perspectives which helps create a beautifully crafted and well rounded album. Jeremy’s signature baroque and folk sounds are...
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Chill on the Hill 2014 Part III: Bad Religion, A Day to Remember, and The Offspring under Festival Reviews
- Single Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Single Reviews
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Single Review: Tim Korenich – Darlin’ under Single Reviews
- Interview with DL Rossi under Interviews, Michigan Music
- Secret Friends Fest / Silent Lions Compartments Release Show under Festival Reviews, Michigan Music
- Mo Pop Festival 2016: Day 2 under Festival Reviews