Tag: How to Fight Loneliness
Single Review: Astronauts – In My DirectionJanuary 12, 2015
Well now that the holidays are over and I’m settling into 2015, it’s time to start immersing myself in new music once again. I thought about finding the perfect album to review for my first post of the new year but something else caught my attention. One of my favorite new discoveries of 2014 has a...
Album Review: Astronauts – Four Songs EPOctober 31, 2014
London songwriter Dan Carney, aka Astronauts, has been quite busy this year. After his debut single, “Skydive”, hit over 150,000 plays on Soundcloud, he released his debut album Hollow Ponds. There were some left overs from the album so Carney decided to release an EP to tide fans over until he could...
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Passenger – Whispers under Album Reviews
- Album Review: WET MATH – Echo under Album Reviews
- Chill on the Hill 2015 Part I: Arkells, Coleman Hell, Vinyl Theatre, Beartooth, Night Riots, and Thousand Foot Krutch under Festival Reviews
- Concert Review: United Affair, Tunde Olaniran, and Hollow & Akimbo under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Concert Review: Gavin James and Kodaline under Concert Reviews
- Single Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Single Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews