Album Review: Resilient – How to PeachNovember 7, 2017
It seems that the only music that sates me lately is the thrashing alternative and grunge rock of the 90’s. While I haven’t minded blasting my old favorites, I couldn’t help but start to feel like I need something new to throw into the mix. Thankfully I stumbled across Philly quartet Resilient’s...
Album Review: Tim Browning & The Widowmakers – Bad IntentionsAugust 17, 2016
Honestly, I was a bit hesitant to listen to Tim Browning & The Widowmakers’ debut LP, Bad Intentions after checking them out online. I expected to get some twangy country tunes that I would probably only be able to get through a few tracks of before turning off. Thankfully, Tim Browning & The Widowmakers’ sound...
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Interview with Jack Knight under Interviews
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Gavin James and Kodaline under Concert Reviews
- Album Review: Hot Mulligan – Honest & Cunning under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- New Discovery: Knox Hamilton under New Discoveries
- Interview with Five Hundredth Year under Interviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Taking Back Sunday – Happiness Is under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Bad Suns – Language & Perspective under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Golden EP under Album Reviews