Album Review: Resilient – How to PeachNovember 7, 2017
It seems that the only music that sates me lately is the thrashing alternative and grunge rock of the 90’s. While I haven’t minded blasting my old favorites, I couldn’t help but start to feel like I need something new to throw into the mix. Thankfully I stumbled across Philly quartet Resilient’s...
Album Review: Tim Browning & The Widowmakers – Bad IntentionsAugust 17, 2016
Honestly, I was a bit hesitant to listen to Tim Browning & The Widowmakers’ debut LP, Bad Intentions after checking them out online. I expected to get some twangy country tunes that I would probably only be able to get through a few tracks of before turning off. Thankfully, Tim Browning & The Widowmakers’ sound...
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Foxture – EDEN under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: X Ambassadors and Muse under Concert Reviews
- Album Review: Hot Mulligan – Honest & Cunning under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Jeremy Messersmith – Heart Murmurs under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Connie Constance – In the Grass under Album Reviews
- New Discovery: DREAMERS under New Discoveries
- Single Review: Lovedrug – Cult Kid! / Ray Gun under Single Reviews
- Album Review: Dan Croll – Sweet Disarray under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Bad Suns – Language & Perspective under Album Reviews
get updates via email