Album Review: Resilient – How to PeachNovember 7, 2017
It seems that the only music that sates me lately is the thrashing alternative and grunge rock of the 90’s. While I haven’t minded blasting my old favorites, I couldn’t help but start to feel like I need something new to throw into the mix. Thankfully I stumbled across Philly quartet Resilient’s...
Album Review: Tim Browning & The Widowmakers – Bad IntentionsAugust 17, 2016
Honestly, I was a bit hesitant to listen to Tim Browning & The Widowmakers’ debut LP, Bad Intentions after checking them out online. I expected to get some twangy country tunes that I would probably only be able to get through a few tracks of before turning off. Thankfully, Tim Browning & The Widowmakers’ sound...
Sorry, no Tweets were found.
- Album Review: The Stools – Q-Nails under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- Premiere: Valerie the Vulture – James Dean under Michigan Music, Premiere
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Crepes – Cold Summers EP under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Bahamas – Bahamas is Afie under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Big Shoals – Hard Lessons under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Monumentour Featuring New Politics, Paramore, and Fall Out Boy under Concert Reviews
- Single Review: Ghost Town Remedy – Super Glue under Single Reviews
- Album Review: Graceful Closure – Rév under Album Reviews