Tag: Happiness Is
Chill on the Hill 2014 Part V: Brick + Mortar, USS, Taking Back Sunday, and SilversteinSeptember 21, 2014
Brick + Mortar was another band that I went into without knowing anything about. I knew it was going to be a good set when shortly after they started, Brandon Asraf asked the hungover crowd “All the people sitting down, why the fuck are you sitting down?” It was a nice,...
Album Review: Taking Back Sunday – Happiness IsMarch 17, 2014
Releasing a fantastic first album can be a double edged sword. On one hand, it’s a great way to announce your arrival to the musical scene and make people take notice of your talent. On the other hand, it’s going to be tough to meet those expectations again. Tell All Your Friends...
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Chill on the Hill 2014 Part III: Bad Religion, A Day to Remember, and The Offspring under Festival Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Team Spirit, Hawthorne Heights, and Motion City Soundtrack under Concert Reviews
- Concert Review: Wayne Szalinski, Jack and the Bear, San Cristobal, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Chill on the Hill 2015 Part I: Arkells, Coleman Hell, Vinyl Theatre, Beartooth, Night Riots, and Thousand Foot Krutch under Festival Reviews
- Interview with The Lake Effects under Interviews, Michigan Music
- Concert Review: Silent Lions, Flint Eastwood, and Stepdad under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries