New Discovery: The Beach BatsAugust 21, 2019
If you’ve ever wondered what it might sound like if Jim Morrison, Tom Waits, and Jimmy Buffet got together for a psychedelic beach party, do I have a band for you. Hailing from the great white north, Hamilton, Ontario’s The Beach Bats just released their debut album, Last Resort this past spring....
Concert Review: Young Rival and Born RuffiansDecember 7, 2015
December 2, 2015: The Loving Touch, Ferndale
I’ve been a Born Ruffian since I first heard “Little Garçon” off their album Red, Yellow & Blue back around 2008 but it wasn’t until the release of their 2013 album, Birthmarks, that Born Ruffians really sank their hooks into me. I listened to the album non-stop and still find myself revisiting...
Concert Review: Arkells, Jamie N Commons, & X AmbassadorsOctober 22, 2014
Sorry, no Tweets were found.
- New Discovery: The Beach Bats under New Discoveries
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Album Review: The Stools – Q-Nails under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- Concert Review: Silent Lions and Reignwolf under Concert Reviews
- Premiere: Valerie the Vulture – James Dean under Michigan Music, Premiere
- Album Review: Bad Suns – Language & Perspective under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Neulore – Animal Evolve under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: X Ambassadors and Muse under Concert Reviews
- New Discovery: Knox Hamilton under New Discoveries
- Concert Review: Monumentour Featuring New Politics, Paramore, and Fall Out Boy under Concert Reviews