Album Review: Resilient – How to PeachNovember 7, 2017
It seems that the only music that sates me lately is the thrashing alternative and grunge rock of the 90’s. While I haven’t minded blasting my old favorites, I couldn’t help but start to feel like I need something new to throw into the mix. Thankfully I stumbled across Philly quartet Resilient’s...
Album Review: Mr. Phylzzz – Sound Like Everybody ElseMay 10, 2016
It’s hard to believe that it took just two people to create the lo-fi punch of Mr. Phylzzz’s new EP, Sound Like Everybody Else. Feeling the need to explore their weird side a bit more, former Killtones members Clinton Vearil (guitar/vocals) and Ray Redmon (drums) formed Mr. Phylzzz. The result is a killer EP that grabs you by the...
Album Review: Leggy – DangJanuary 23, 2016
Lately I’ve been in need of some motivation, something to grab me and kick me into overdrive. Thankfully, up and coming garage rock trio Leggy just released a new EP that is dripping with sweet saccharine pop hiding beneath surf rock infused punk that’ll have you up and dancing like a go-go dancer on...
Concert Preview: Secret Friends Fest 2016January 4, 2016
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Foxture – EDEN under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: X Ambassadors and Muse under Concert Reviews
- Album Review: Hot Mulligan – Honest & Cunning under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Jeremy Messersmith – Heart Murmurs under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Connie Constance – In the Grass under Album Reviews
- New Discovery: DREAMERS under New Discoveries
- Single Review: Lovedrug – Cult Kid! / Ray Gun under Single Reviews
- Album Review: Dan Croll – Sweet Disarray under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Bad Suns – Language & Perspective under Album Reviews
get updates via email