Tag: Grand Valley State University
Interview with The Lake EffectsJanuary 31, 2017
Interview with The Lake EffectsJanuary 7, 2016
We love featuring bands from our home state of Michigan here on UBL what makes The Lake Effects a bit more special is that they also attend my alma mater, Grand Valley State University. The foursome have been making sweet brass infused music together since 2013 and released their new EP, My Friends All Left Me, back in September....
Album Review: NOside – RapidisassemblySeptember 14, 2015
Every year as soon as August hits I begin to crave fall. I love a good flannel or hoodie, some pumpkin pie, and, for some strange reason, rock and emo music. Maybe it’s the memories of walking around the campus of my old alma mater, Grand Valley State University, while the leaves were changing, headphones firmly...
Sorry, no Tweets were found.
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Album Reviews
- Album Review: The Stools – Q-Nails under Album Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Golden EP under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Tigers Jaw, New Found Glory, and Yellowcard under Concert Reviews
- Interview with Five Hundredth Year under Interviews, Michigan Music
- Chill on the Hill 2015 Part I: Arkells, Coleman Hell, Vinyl Theatre, Beartooth, Night Riots, and Thousand Foot Krutch under Festival Reviews
- Concert Review: First Aid Kit under Concert Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- New Discovery: DREAMERS under New Discoveries