Concert Review: Fusion Shows Eighth Birthday ShowJanuary 10, 2016
The first live show of the year can really set the pace and help you get excited for every other concert to come. When I saw that it was time to celebrate Fusion Shows’ birthday and that some new and old favorites would be performing I knew that it would be the perfect way to...
Album Review: From Indian Lakes – Absent SoundsOctober 10, 2014
Concert Review: Lights & Caves, Parade of Lights, Chappo, and Royal TeethMarch 11, 2014
March 3, 2014: The Pike Room, Pontiac, Michigan
To be honest I’ve been in a bit of a funk lately. Perhaps it’s due to this never ending winter we’ve been experiencing (seriously starting to forget what grass smells and feels like). This coupled with a few stressful weeks at work has made getting out of...
Album Review: Jeremy Messersmith – Heart MurmursFebruary 7, 2014
Love is a topic covered over and over again in music but never with as much depth and precision as on Jeremy Messersmith’s fourth LP, Heart Murmurs. It’s a look at love from numerous angles and perspectives which helps create a beautifully crafted and well rounded album. Jeremy’s signature baroque and folk sounds are...
- Metro Times Blowout 17 Review Part III: Motion City Soundtrack under Festival Reviews
- Interview with Jack Knight under Interviews
- Silent Lions – Runnin’ Me Down Video & Interview with Matt Klein under Interviews
- New Discovery: The Beach Bats under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Bad Suns – Language & Perspective under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Concert Preview: Secret Friends Fest 2016 under Concert Previews, Michigan Music
- Single Review: Dead Seem Old – This Mess Won’t Make Itself under Single Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews