Tag: Fusion Shows
Michigander Releases Live in Chicago EPFebruary 10, 2017
Single Review: Michigander – NinetiesApril 29, 2016
I’ve been waiting for new music from Kalamazoo’s own Jason Singer, aka Michigander, since I first discovered him while perusing the Real Feels video archive late one night. As there were only a limited number of tracks I could find from Michigander, seeing them on the roster for Fusion Show’s...
Album Review: Rival Summers – UndeniableApril 11, 2016
I’ve been patiently awaiting the arrival of Rival Summers’ new album ever since seeing them play Fusion Shows’ Eighth Birthday Show back in January. Although it’s felt like a long wait their new album couldn’t have come at a better time. The last few months have been rough ones making it hard...
Album Review: DL Rossi – The Apartment EPFebruary 5, 2016
Interview with DL RossiFebruary 3, 2016
Concert Review: Fusion Shows Eighth Birthday ShowJanuary 10, 2016
The first live show of the year can really set the pace and help you get excited for every other concert to come. When I saw that it was time to celebrate Fusion Shows’ birthday and that some new and old favorites would be performing I knew that it would be the perfect way to...
Concert Review: Wayne Szalinski, Jack and the Bear, San Cristobal, and Flint EastwoodApril 24, 2015
Concert Review: Topshelf Tour Featuring Field Mouse, Prawn, Diamond Youth, and A Great Big Pile of LeavesOctober 2, 2014
September 27, 2014: The Pike Room, Pontiac
Having a lot of love for Prawn’s newest album, Kingfisher, I couldn’t really miss the chance to see them live. I made a note to pick up tickets, putting it off until I had some extra cash but between Chill on the Hill and getting sick, I managed...
Interview with The Class ActsAugust 26, 2014
In my constant search for new music it’s nice to have a band kind of fall into your lap. Kalamazoo indie rock foursome, The Class Acts, contacted us about possibly reviewing their new EP, Plus One. I gave the EP a listen and then gave it another listen and then just one more before getting back...
Concert Review: Fusion Shows Presents The Reptilian, Braided Veins, A Great Big Pile of Leaves, The World Is A Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die, and Into It. Over It.March 6, 2014
Concert Review: Wayne Szalinski and The Soil And The SunFebruary 26, 2014
Concert Review: Fusion Shows 6th Birthday feat. The Wild, You Blew It!, Kevin Devine, and The Front BottomsJanuary 11, 2014
January 10, 2014: The Crofoot, Pontiac, Michigan
After a long and frustrating day the last thing I wanted to do was go to a concert. All I really wanted was to curl up in bed and watch an awesomely bad movie but I reminded myself that no matter how exhausted I was, this concert would be...
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Jessica’s Favorite Performances of 2014 under Best Of, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Tim Korenich – What A Weird Thing under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Monumentour Featuring New Politics, Paramore, and Fall Out Boy under Concert Reviews
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- New Discovery: Dead Poet Society under New Discoveries
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Interview with Big Shoals under Interviews
- Concert Review: Wayne Szalinski, Jack and the Bear, San Cristobal, and Flint Eastwood under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Single Review: Dead Seem Old – This Mess Won’t Make Itself under Single Reviews