Jessica’s Favorite Albums of 2015December 30, 2015
It’s been a rough year personally for me and one of the things that suffered the most was UBL. I didn’t attend as many concerts and found myself unable to muster the motivation to listen to new music on the regular. When it finally came to compiling a list of my favorite albums of the...
New Discovery: FairchildAugust 28, 2015
I keep stumbling across talented bands hailing from the land down under recently. My newest discovery is FAIRCHILD, a six-piece indie rock act from the Gold Coast. The band has basically been touring non-stop but still has found time to release an EP late last year. FAIRCHILD seems to draw inspiration from 80’s new...
Jaci’s Top 13 Albums of 2013December 23, 2013
Music is interpreted differently by everyone and is dependent upon how a listener connects to each song. At least, that is how it is for me. It would take me a long while to break down each and everyone of these albums to give a thorough explanation of my love and reasons they made it...
- Album Review: DREAMERS – This Album Does Not Exist under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Morning Bear – Take Flight under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Dream Chief – Movement EP under Album Reviews
- Single Review: The Lighthouse and the Whaler – I Want To Feel Alive under Single Reviews
- Interview with Jack Swing under Interviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews
- Album Review: WET MATH – Echo under Album Reviews
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Manwomanchild – Awkward Island under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Parade of Lights – Golden EP under Album Reviews