Album Review: The Happy Alright – Vacancies EPFebruary 18, 2016
As a thirty-something fan of pop-punk, I find myself often rolling my eyes at other music enthusiasts who seem to think that I’m a little old for the genre. While it’s hard not to feel like that sometimes, especially when I’m at a pop-punk concert and look around to see that, aside from parents, I might...
Interview with The Happy AlrightFebruary 16, 2016
In just a few releases, Dallas foursome, The Happy Alright, have proved that they’re not just like every other pop-punk act out there. They show tremendous growth with each release and are on the cusp of releasing their best set of songs to date. I sat down and talked with the guys about...
- Concert Review: United Affair, Tunde Olaniran, and Hollow & Akimbo under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Concert Review: Team Spirit, Hawthorne Heights, and Motion City Soundtrack under Concert Reviews
- Metro Times Blowout 17 Review Part II: Tunde Olaniran and Flint Eastwood under Festival Reviews, Michigan Music
- Album Review: Equipment – Chump under Album Reviews
- Concert Review: Merriment, Sherri Dupree-Bemis, Matt Pryor, Perma, And Max Bemis under Concert Reviews
- Metro Times Blowout 17 Review Part III: Motion City Soundtrack under Festival Reviews
- Single Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Single Reviews