Tag: Father John Misty
2016 Wrap UpDecember 31, 2016
If you’ve been paying attention to UBL at all this year I’m sure you’ve noticed the lack of posts. Personally, I don’t think I’ve ever had as rough a year as 2016 and I’ll be happy to see it go. Unfortunately one of the first things that happens when I’m really down is that I...
Mo Pop Festival 2016: Day 2August 14, 2016
The morning of day two of Mo Pop Festival was much different than that of day one. First off, it was raining which helped cool it down a bit (though the humidity still felt a bit ridiculous). Secondly, my mood had done a complete 180 after a day packed with amazing performances. I no longer had to...
Jessica’s Favorite Albums of 2015December 30, 2015
It’s been a rough year personally for me and one of the things that suffered the most was UBL. I didn’t attend as many concerts and found myself unable to muster the motivation to listen to new music on the regular. When it finally came to compiling a list of my favorite albums of the...
Jessica’s Favorite Performances of 2015December 28, 2015
2015 was not an easy year which means that UBL took a backseat. I reviewed a lot less albums and attended half as many shows as last year. While I missed some concerts that I would have loved to see, I did get to see a lot of bands that have been on my concert bucket...
- Interview with Leggy under Interviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Home under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Leggy – Dang under Album Reviews
- Album Review: Passenger – Whispers under Album Reviews
- Album Review: WET MATH – Echo under Album Reviews
- Chill on the Hill 2015 Part I: Arkells, Coleman Hell, Vinyl Theatre, Beartooth, Night Riots, and Thousand Foot Krutch under Festival Reviews
- Concert Review: United Affair, Tunde Olaniran, and Hollow & Akimbo under Concert Reviews, Michigan Music
- Concert Review: Gavin James and Kodaline under Concert Reviews
- Single Review: Parade of Lights – Feeling Electric under Single Reviews
- Album Review: Kyle & The Pity Party – Everything’s Bad under Album Reviews